Accessing our Communities services
We offer a range of services to support customers and local communities.
Our support services include:
- Community investment – find out more and get involved in community initiatives and projects in your area
- Financial inclusion & income maximisation support service – get support with money management, applying for benefits, making savings and maximising your income
- Employment & skills support service – a range of services including help with updating your CV, finding work placements, jobs and training opportunities
- Young people & families support service – access to events and activities for young people, including youth clubs and projects, 1-to-1 coaching, our summer programme and mentoring services
- Digital inclusion support service – find out about our latest initiatives to help reduce isolation, support people to get online, learn how to use devices, software and navigate essential websites
- Specialist support and tenancy sustainment services – we support our most vulnerable customers by helping to connect them with local support networks and service providers
- Customer engagement – opportunities to get involved with developing and improving our services.
We want to make sure we only share with you information and updates that you’re interested in, and in the most accessible way for you. If you would like find out more about any of the above services, please fill in the below contact form and a member of the team will be in touch.