We have been at the forefront of housing for more than 80 years constantly adapting and evolving our services to meet customers’ changing needs.
We believe that we are facing the current economic challenges from a position of strength. We have a healthy surplus and ambitious plans for growth and development. We have the resources and skills to grow our business further. Download our annual report and accounts.
We are a member of the g15 group of London housing associations (and currently chair the g15 development directors’ group).
We’re also part of iN business for neighbourhoods, a national alliance of housing associations committed to working to create good neighbourhoods in cities and towns across England. Find out more about our promises and commitments to our customers and the neighbourhoods where they live.
We are an accredited Tenant Participation Advisory Service (TPAS) landlord and have been selected to be on two important developer panels. The TPAS award recognises best practice in resident participation.
We are a 2014 UK Best Workplace, a 2018 Sunday Times best company to work for (not-for-profit) and have gained Best Companies accreditation with a two star rating.
- Catalyst is one of only two housing providers in the country to achieve gold in the highly challenging SHIFT sustainability benchmarking scheme.
- We were voted Affordable Housing Provider of the Year at the 2015 First Time Buyer Readers’ Awards 2015. We were also highly commended for Best Urban Regeneration for our Work on Portobello Square, and Best Show Home for our Waterside development.
- Our flagship sustainable development scheme, The Greenway in Hounslow, has been awarded ‘best sustainable scheme’ at the 2013 National Housing Awards and ‘best new sustainable development (under 25 homes)’ at the 2013 Sustainable Housing Awards. The Greenway was also voted ‘best small development by the readers of First Time Buyer magazine, highly commended in three separate categories at the Sustainable City Awards and won silver at the Green Apple Award.
- Our eco-homes project in Reading won the ‘sustainable smaller housing retrofit project of the year (fewer than 25 homes)’ award at the 2012 Sustainable Housing Awards.
- We were named Affordable Home Ownership Provider of the Year in 2011, commended for ‘introducing outstanding schemes into the market, whilst considering the needs of the community and the environment’.
- Our projects have also won ‘best regeneration’ awards in 2009 and 2011. Our regeneration of Dee Park in Reading won silver for ‘best partnership scheme’ at the prestigious 2011 What House? Awards.