On Monday 4 January, the Government announced a third national lockdown for the whole of the UK. The new regulations are enforced by law and will be in place until further notice. You can read the full restrictions on the government website.
Keeping everyone safe and well
The health and wellbeing of you, your community and all our colleagues remains our priority. Therefore, we have made some slight changes to our services that we’ll be reviewing periodically. These changes have been made to keep everyone safe and well, and to ensure we play our part in limiting the spread of Covid-19.
- Building safety work such as fire alarm, electrical and gas safety testing will continue
- Repairs and the majority of our essential services such as planned works will continue. Where someone needs access to your home to do a repair, they will wear and use the correct PPE. They will ensure social distancing and clean the areas thoroughly after finishing the repair. We’ll also be doing pre-checks before entering your home.
- Cleaning, gardening and maintenance will continue with enhanced cleaning regimes on areas of high usage. There will be continued use of PPE, cleanliness and social distancing
- Customer contact including managing anti-social behaviour, income and non-maintenance housing issues will be by phone and virtually. We’ll only hold face-to-face customer meetings if absolutely essential
- Lettings, sales and mutual exchanges will be mainly +through our virtual services to limit physical contact wherever possible
- Our independent living and key worker services will continue to be delivered from schemes
- Communal lounges and guest rooms remain closed
- Sports courts are closed
- Playparks will remain open and social distancing should be followed
We have measures in place to keep everyone safe and we’re regularly reviewing our services.
We’re here for you
Our communities have faced many and varied challenges. Whether you feel you need financial support, advice on employment or you just need to speak to someone from our dedicated wellbeing team – we’re here for you.
Our wellbeing team are specialists who can help you access support and advice, as well as useful links to organisations and charities. Please contact us to continue to talk to us about any concerns you may have.
You can also access services including:
- Jobcentre Plus
- Courts and probation services
- Benefit services and operations
- Services for domestic abuse
- Waste and recycling
- Voluntary and charity work such as food provision and educational support
Visit our useful information for more links to supported services.