We want all residents to enjoy celebrations safely. Here is some guidance on using candles safely:
- If possible, use battery operated lights instead of candles
- All candles should be placed securely in a fireproof holder, on a stable and solid surface where they won’t be accidently knocked over
- Keep candles away from flammable materials such as curtains and fabrics, as well as electric appliances such as TV sets
- Never leave candles unattended. Please extinguish any candles before leaving a room or going to bed
- Candles are not allowed to be used in communal areas such as hallways, stairwells and other shared areas
- Never leave children unattended with lit candles
If you have questions please contact us on 0300 456 2099.