Our online community -The Garden – will soon celebrate its first birthday.
We’re delighted so many of you have joined to help us change the way we work with you and share your views on services and projects.
Here are some of the highlights:
- We’ve run quick polls to recruit members of our Performance Allies and complaints experience projects, surveys to collect feedback, suggestions, and recommendations
- We’ve supported work in our communities over the summer to find out what you love about where you live
- We created an online space for our resident scrutiny group – The Performance Allies – to collaborate
- We ran procurement panels and set up private groups for blocks undergoing major fire safety works.
We’ve got some great projects launching in 2022 and we need you! Register and take a look around, it only takes a few minutes – thegarden.chg.org.uk
Your chance to win an iPad
To be in with a chance of winning, register with The Garden–if you’re not already–and do one of three things:
- Tell us about why you love your home or community
- Tell us about a person or service in your local area that goes above and beyond for people
- Give us your ideas for how you’d like to help people in your community
The closing date for your views and comments is midnight on Monday 28 February 2022, so fill in your feedback today.