Will you repair a leaking roof?
Yes, we are responsible to repair a roof that is on a block of flats, or in a converted house (even if the converted house has all leaseholders living in it).
However, if you are a leaseholder, or shared owner living in a house, then you will be responsible for all repairs to your house, including roof, boundary walls and fences.
To help you fully, we will need to know the answers to the following questions.
- Your address and are you renting from Catalyst, or are you a leaseholder?
- Is the property you live in a block of flats, or flats in a converted house?
- Where in your property is the leak coming in? For instance, which room, or hallway, etc.?
- Do you know if it is definitely the roof space above you that the leak is coming from? Or is there a water tank above?
- How long has the roof been leaking for and does it only leak when it rains?
- How bad is the leak?
- Is the leak affecting any electrics, such as light fittings?
Once we have this information we will be able to arrange a repair for you.
You can call us on 0300 456 2099 or email us at email@example.com to book a repair.