How can we help you?

Contact us

If you have a question and need to speak to us, we want you to be able to contact us in the way that suits you best. We’re here to help you with your query, Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm.

Contact us

Table of Contents
< All Topics

What is a Disabled Facilities Grant?

You can apply for a disabled facilities grant (DFG) if you are disabled and would like to make changes in your home to accommodate your disability. For example, widening doors, or installing a ramp, or improving access in general in, or to the property.

For more details on a DFG including how to apply please see Disabled Facilities Grants.

Was this answer helpful to you?
How can we improve this answer?
Need help?
Previous What do I do if I want a disability adaptation?
Next Will Catalyst repair adaptations?