How can we help you?

Contact us

If you have a question and need to speak to us, we want you to be able to contact us in the way that suits you best. We’re here to help you with your query, Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm.

Contact us

Table of Contents
< All Topics

What do I do if I want a disability adaptation?

Please note we don’t provide adaptations for leaseholders or shared ownership customers, however we will provide consent to carry out these works.

If you rent your home from us and you require an adaptation, you will need to obtain a letter from your occupational therapist identifying what adaptations are needed and how they will support you. To help you fully we’ll need to know if you require a minor or major adaptation.

Was this answer helpful to you?
How can we improve this answer?
Need help?
Previous What are minor and major adaptations?
Next What is a Disabled Facilities Grant?