How can we help you?

Contact us

If you have a question and need to speak to us, we want you to be able to contact us in the way that suits you best. We’re here to help you with your query, Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm.

Contact us

Table of Contents
< All Topics

How do I request a minor adaptation?

Please email us at or call us on 0300 456 2099 and we will arrange for a repairs surveyor to come and visit you.

The repairs surveyor will be able to support you in completing any application required, and will also need to approve any works to the property.

Was this answer helpful to you?
How can we improve this answer?
Need help?
Previous How do I request a major adaptation?
Next In what circumstances would a request for an adaptation be refused?