How can we help you?

Contact us

If you have a question and need to speak to us, we want you to be able to contact us in the way that suits you best. We’re here to help you with your query, Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm.

Contact us

Table of Contents
< All Topics

What will happen if my rent account is in arrears when I move out?

You should clear the arrears as soon as possible.

If you are unable to do this, please call us on 0300 456 2099 and ask to speak to the the Income Team to discuss how they will be paid.

If payment is not made, the income team will continue to chase and may refer the case to a third party trace and collection agency.

Was this answer helpful to you?
How can we improve this answer?
Need help?
Previous What should I do if I receive an eviction letter?
Next Who should I speak to if I am in rent arrears?