How can we help you?

Contact us

If you have a question and need to speak to us, we want you to be able to contact us in the way that suits you best. We’re here to help you with your query, Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm.

Contact us

Table of Contents
< All Topics

I’m a shared owner, can I sell electricity from my solar panels?

Yes, you can. You can apply to get payments from your energy supplier for the electricity that your panels generate. This is called a ‘feed-in tariff’ (FIT). You will need your MCS certificate to do this.

For more information, please visit the Feed in Tariff.

Was this answer helpful to you?
How can we improve this answer?
Need help?
Previous I rent my Catalyst home, what kinds of changes can I make to make my home more energy efficient?
Next My energy bills are high, what can I do?