How can we help you?

Contact us

If you have a question and need to speak to us, we want you to be able to contact us in the way that suits you best. We’re here to help you with your query, Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm.

Contact us

Table of Contents
< All Topics

Who can report cases of anti-social behaviour (ASB)?

Tenants, leaseholders and other members of our communities alike are positively encouraged to report anti-social behaviour, or its effects.

You can report an ASB incident to Catalyst in a number of ways:

  • Online
  • By calling us on 0300 456 2099.
  • By email
Was this answer helpful to you?
How can we improve this answer?
Need help?
Previous When can an anti-social behaviour (ASB) case be closed?
Next Who do I report a vandalised, or faulty CCTV camera to?