How can we help you?

Contact us

If you have a question and need to speak to us, we want you to be able to contact us in the way that suits you best. We’re here to help you with your query, Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm.

Contact us

Table of Contents
< All Topics

How do I report that a neighbour is taking or smoking drugs?

You should report your concerns to the police in the first instance as they have statutory powers to investigate allegations of drug use. To do so please call your local station, or contact them via their website.

Once you have reported this issue, and you have an incident number, please contact us. Our anti-social behaviour team or your allocated neighbourhood experience manager will then be in touch with you to investigate your concerns.

You can email us or call us on 0300 456 2099.

Was this answer helpful to you?
How can we improve this answer?
Need help?
Previous How do I appeal against a closure of an anti-social behaviour (ASB) case?
Next How do you deal with cases of anti-social behaviour (ASB)?