How can we help you?

Contact us

If you have a question and need to speak to us, we want you to be able to contact us in the way that suits you best. We’re here to help you with your query, Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm.

Contact us

Table of Contents
< All Topics

How do I appeal against a closure of an anti-social behaviour (ASB) case?

Residents can ask us to review decisions we make in relation to ASB.

Review requests should be:

  • Made in writing;
  • Made within 21 days of the resident being notified of the decision;
  • Addressed to the anti-social behaviour team manager;
  • State why you think the original decision is wrong;
  • And provide any supporting evidence (all evidence must be submitted within the 21 day deadline).

You can email this to us, or post it to:

Catalyst Housing, Ealing Gateway, 26–30 Uxbridge Road, London W5 2AU.

Was this answer helpful to you?
How can we improve this answer?
Need help?
Previous How do I appeal a cautionary contact decision?
Next How do I report that a neighbour is taking or smoking drugs?