How can we help you?

Contact us

If you have a question and need to speak to us, we want you to be able to contact us in the way that suits you best. We’re here to help you with your query, Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm.

Contact us

Table of Contents
< All Topics

How do I apply for key living accommodation?

Please be aware that key living schemes consist of rented rooms in shared properties that are available to working professionals.

The rooms are single occupancy only (so not suitable for couples or families) and the living room, kitchen and, in some cases, a bathroom are shared.

Pets are not allowed in any of our key living schemes.

We have key living accommodation available in the following areas:

Ashgrove Court, and Lockbridge Court, in Westbourne Park, London W9.
Britannia Walk, Old Street, London, N1.
Harrow Road, Kensal Green, London, NW10.
Milne House, 24 London Street, Paddington, London W2 1HH.

If you would like to apply for key living accommodation please complete the key worker application form and send this to us along with the information below;

* A recent bank statement.
* Recent payslip.
* Photo ID.
* A job offer letter or confirmation of employment.

Where should I send my form and documentation?

You can send them to us in one of the following ways:

Email it to us.
Fax it to us on 020 8832 3344.
Post it to us at Catalyst Housing, Ealing Gateway, 26-30 Uxbridge Road, London W5 2AU.

What happens once I have sent the forms?

Once we have received the form, and all the above mentioned documentation, the Key Living team will contact you within 2 days, and they will either offer you accommodation or an explanation of why you have been refused.

Was this answer helpful to you?
How can we improve this answer?
Need help?
Previous Do key workers currently living in a Catalyst household get preference in a key living scheme?
Next How do I pay for key living accommodation?