How can we help you?

Contact us

If you have a question and need to speak to us, we want you to be able to contact us in the way that suits you best. We’re here to help you with your query, Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm.

Contact us

Table of Contents
< All Topics

How do I get referred to a sheltered or extra care scheme?

For sheltered housing schemes contact your local council to register for housing, you will then be able to bid for vacancies.

There are separate waiting lists for our extra care schemes and these are managed by the local authority. If you have a social worker they will be able to refer you to this waiting list.

Visit our website for more details on our sheltered housing schemes.

Was this answer helpful to you?
How can we improve this answer?
Need help?
Previous How can I become a sheltered scheme resident if I am not a Catalyst resident?
Next How do you help to promote an active lifestyle at a sheltered scheme?