How can we help you?

Contact us

If you have a question and need to speak to us, we want you to be able to contact us in the way that suits you best. We’re here to help you with your query, Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm.

Contact us

Table of Contents
< All Topics

What if I am not happy with my banding?

We follow policy and guidelines when assessing transfer applications but if you feel that the decision is incorrect, you could request a review. Please ensure you request this within 21 days of the initial decision.

In your review request you must state the reasons why you are asking for a review. Also, if there are documents that you wish to rely on, you should submit them with your request.

You can email us, or write to us at: Catalyst Housing, Ealing Gateway, 26–30 Uxbridge Road, London W5 2AU.

Was this answer helpful to you?
How can we improve this answer?
Need help?
Previous What checks will you carry out before you offer me a property?
Next What is a LIN number?