How can we help you?

Contact us

If you have a question and need to speak to us, we want you to be able to contact us in the way that suits you best. We’re here to help you with your query, Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm.

Contact us

Table of Contents
< All Topics

Can you help if I am overcrowded living in a one bedroom property with two children?

Due to demands on housing, overcrowding is a common issue affecting a number of households. Often there can be a wait for properties, this is particularly the case for 3, or 4 bedroom properties. To improve your opportunity to move, there are various exchange schemes available for existing tenants such as:  (for London residents only)

You can request a transfer, however most tenants have more success moving with the above exchange websites.

Was this answer helpful to you?
How can we improve this answer?
Need help?
Previous Can my partner and I swap our two flats for one if we are both renting a flat from Catalyst?
Next Can you help me if I am homeless?