How can we help you?

Contact us

If you have a question and need to speak to us, we want you to be able to contact us in the way that suits you best. We’re here to help you with your query, Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm.

Contact us

Table of Contents
< All Topics

What is the ‘building insurance’ item in my service charge bill?

If we own the freehold of a building, we’re responsible for insuring the building. Your Insurance premium depends on the number of bedrooms in your home. Please contact our Customer Service Team on 0300 456 2099 for more details.

Was this answer helpful to you?
How can we improve this answer?
Need help?
Previous What is the ‘block service costs’ item in my service charge bill?
Next What is the ‘caretaking and cleaning’ item in my service charge bill?