How can we help you?

Contact us

If you have a question and need to speak to us, we want you to be able to contact us in the way that suits you best. We’re here to help you with your query, Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm.

Contact us

Table of Contents
< All Topics

Do I have the Right to Buy?

If you were previously a secure tenant of a local authority, and became an assured tenant because your property was transferred to Catalyst, you should have the ‘preserved’ Right to Buy your home.

You should also have been a social housing tenant for a minimum of 3 years and be using the property as your only, or main home.

You can find more information on the Government’s website on Right to Buy

Was this answer helpful to you?
How can we improve this answer?
Need help?
Previous Do I have the Right to Acquire?
Next Does a housing association customer have the Right to Buy?