Latest coronavirus news
- Covid-19: the latest government advice and getting testedWith social distancing guidance changing and some businesses such as restaurants, cinemas and non-essential shops reopening, knowing what is and isn’t allowed can feel a little confusing.
- Our full repairs service is backWe’re pleased to let you know that our repairs service is now back up and running.
- An update on our services and support during the coronavirus outbreakOur communities have faced extraordinary challenges over the last few months, and although the lockdown rules from government are starting to be modified, many of these challenges are set to continue. We want to say thank you to every one of our residents for your patience and understanding during this difficult time. Your health and Read more »
- New partnership to help customers’ mental health in lockdownCatalyst has partnered with Skillsmax to offer free, independent mental health support to customers through the Covid-19 lockdown. Catalyst has been supporting its customers and communities through the pandemic with additional wellbeing calls, financial advice and activity packs. This latest partnership is designed specifically to support customers’ mental health and help those who may be Read more »
- Applications reopen for mutual exchangesFollowing government guidelines released on 21 May, we have made the decision to re-open mutual exchange applications. We’re using the government guidance on safe working and adapting our ways of working to make sure we keep you and our colleagues as safe as possible. What is a mutual exchange? A mutual exchange is also known Read more »