Keeping you informed
We are committed to doing everything we can to provide you with the latest service updates, help and support.
This is an ever-changing climate, so as well as frequently updating our website, we’ll also be sending you regular updates on the latest news, advice and support, as well as any changes that may affect you.
Here are the latest customer communications we’ve sent to keep you informed.
- 15 July 2020: important service message – our repairs service is back
- 18 June 2020: important service message – estate services
- 2 June 2020: important service message – Covid-19 impact on repairs
- 30 April 2020: important service message – financial and wellbeing support
- 9 April 2020: our services during this Easter break
- 1 April 2020: important service message – financial support, repairs and estate services
- 23 March 2020: important service message
- 7 May 2020: How we are responding to coronavirus (Covid-19) – a message from our chief executive
- 12 May 2020: How we are responding to coronavirus (Covid-19) – an update on our services
- 14 May 2020: Financial support during the coronavirus (Covid-19) outbreak
- 21 May 2020: Keeping in touch with you
- 28 May 2020: Repairs and maintenance during the coronavirus (Covid-19) outbreak
- 4 June 2020: Living as a community during lockdown
- 11 June 2020: Looking after our neighbourhoods – estate services
Text (SMS) communications
We have sent a number of text messages to our customers which contained links to our latest coronavirus information.
- 10 April 2020
- 3 April 2020
- 27 March 2020