Catalyst Housing Limited is responsible for collecting, processing, storing and safe-keeping personal and other information as part of our business activities. We take your privacy and the security of your information very seriously. This page sets out important information about our approach to safeguarding the personal information we hold.
Our Privacy Statements set out our approach to collecting, storing and using personal information. They cover:
- The types of personal information we use
- How and why we use your data
- Who we share data with and why
- Whether we transfer any data overseas
- How we keep your data secure
- How long we store it for
- Your rights
- Information about our Data Protection Officer
We have different privacy statements for different customer groups which explain exactly how we use your data and why.
- If you are a tenant (or applying to be a tenant), existing customer, leaseholder or shared owner, please view the Catalyst Privacy Statement – Applicants, Tenants Leaseholders and Customers (PDF).
- If you are buying a property from us or are interested in buying a property from us, please view the Catalyst Privacy Statement – Purchasers (PDF)
- If you are applying for a job at Catalyst, please view the Job Applicants – Catalyst Privacy Statement (PDF)
- If you are a member of the public, please view the Catalyst Privacy Statement – Members of the Public (PDF)
- If you are a customer of the Southall Day Centre, please see our Catalyst Privacy Statement – Southall Day Centre (PDF)
If you have any questions about data protection or your personal information, please visit Ask Catalyst or contact:
- In writing: Data Protection Officer, Catalyst Housing, Ealing Gateway, 26-30 Uxbridge Road, London W5 2AU
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org