We offer a range of benefits to our employees
Work-life balance benefits
Our standard full-time working week is 35 hours, Monday to Friday. Catalyst supports flexible working arrangements, where appropriate, understanding that employees have different lifestyle choices and responsibilities to balance outside of work.
We offer a generous and flexible annual leave entitlement starting at 25 days and increasing by a day per year up to a maximum of 30 days. In addition to the annual holiday entitlement, employees receive up to two extra day’s leave at Christmas. The annual leave system is flexible, with the opportunity to buy and sell up to five days of annual leave per year.
Catalyst offers five days or 35 hours paid caring leave in a 12 month period to look after dependants in an emergency. We also offer enhanced sickness and maternity pay benefits and up to 10 days’ full pay for new fathers.
Our salaries are competitive and regularly benchmarked to ensure they are in line with market rates.
- Our pension scheme matches a minimum employee contribution of 5% of salary with a generous 9% contribution by us
- We provide basic healthcare cover to employees as a free benefit. Employees and dependant children can claim refunds to help cover a range of healthcare costs, including dental and optical treatments
- We take part in the Cycle to Work scheme so employees can reduce both the financial and environmental cost of travelling to work
- Employees who need to use a car for business purposes can use our City Car Club scheme or are offered a mileage allowance.
- Employees with children can sign up to a childcare voucher scheme. In exchange for part of their salary employees can opt to receive childcare vouchers, saving money on tax and National Insurance
- Employees living more than 30 miles away and wishing to relocate may be eligible for up to £1,500 in relocation expenses
- We offer permanent members of staff generous financial support if they are unable to work due to illness
- Interest free loans on season tickets for travel
- A comprehensive training and personal development programme. Employees are encouraged to make the most of opportunities, including formal training, personal development plans and continuing professional development programmes
- Access to an Employee Assistance Programme which provides free, confidential advice on personal and legal matters – for you and those close to you
- We will pay for subscriptions to professional bodies that are relevant and necessary to an employee’s duties
- For staff that cycle or run to work, or who just want to freshen up after a crowded tube journey, there are a number of showers available at the Ealing Gateway office
- Our employees are invited to join the sports and social club. In exchange for a small contribution of £2 a month, the club organises a series of events ranging from theatre trips to football tournaments
- Volunteer days provide every employee with the opportunity to carry out up to two paid days of volunteer work each year in addition to their annual leave entitlement
Finally, in case you don’t believe your eyes with all these benefits, Catalyst also offers employees a free annual eye test!