Meet the board
Richard Brown CBE (Chairman)
- Chair of: The Board of Catalyst Housing Limited
- Member of: Audit and Risk Committee (non-voting member), Treasury Committee, Governance and Renumeration Committee, Development Committee
Richard has extensive chairing experience with a strong focus on employees, customers and change management. He has strong links with senior level stakeholders at both local and national level, and has been involved in a range of economic development and regeneration programmes.
Rod Cahill (Chief Executive)
- Member of: The Board of Catalyst Housing Limited (Co-optee)
Rod is a well-known, respected and influential housing professional whose leadership has enabled Catalyst to be an effective commercial developer while remaining committed to wider social change, using the organisation’s financial and organisations strength to build new homes and help transform neighbourhoods.
- Member of: The Board of Catalyst Housing Limited, Treasury Committee, Development Committee
Heneage is an experienced property investor having worked on over £2bn of listed transactions and over £1bn of private equity transactions in roles at Schroder Salomon/Citigroup and Mountgrange/Clearbell.
- Member of: The Board of Catalyst Housing Limited and Development Committee
Anne is an architect and joint founding director of Phelan Architects, and brings considerable experience to her role as a member of Catalyst’s Development Committee.
- Chair of: Customer Experience Committee and Chair of the Governance & Renumeration Committee
- Member of: The Board of Catalyst Housing Limited
Alison’s Board responsibility includes chairing Catalyst’s Governance & Remuneration and Customer Experience Committees. She is Leadership Development Director at IMD Media Limited, an international technology-based business.
- Chair of: the Development Committee
- Member of: The Board of Catalyst Housing Limited, and Audit and Risk Committee
Terry is a chartered surveyor with over 35 years experience in commercial property. He has a degree in Valuation and Estate Management and became a Fellow of the RICS in 1993.
- Chair of: the Treasury Committee
- Member of: The Board of Catalyst Housing, Audit and Risk Committee, and Development Committee
Mike is a retired treasury adviser, having worked in the social housing sector for over 30 years advising on all aspects of treasury management and funding.
- Member of: The Board of Catalyst Housing Limited, Audit and Risk Committee, Governance and Renumeration Committee, Development Committee
Andrew has extensive experience in housing policy and related areas. He was Director of New Homes and Sustainable Development in the Department of Communities and Local Government 2003-09, and Director of Planning 2009-11.
- Chair of: Audit and Risk Committee
- Member of: The Board of Catalyst Housing Limited and Treasury Committee
Graham provides financial and governance consultancy focusing on a range of areas including to the social housing sector. He has also worked with growth companies across a range of sectors, including energy, technology, medical related, general service based, and financial services sectors.
- Member of: The Board of Catalyst Housing Limited, Customer Experience Committee, Governance and Renumeration Committee
Simon is a Catalyst leaseholder and Chair of his local Residents Association. Prior to that he chaired a Genesis Residents Association and a local BNI (business networking) group.