We provide more than 21,000 homes in London and the South East, through a wide range of rental and homeownership opportunities.
We are one of the leading housing associations in London and the South East. We aim to be a catalyst for change and improvement wherever we work, pursuing better homes, better service and a better future for our customers. We’ve been at the forefront of housing for more than 80 years, constantly adapting and evolving our services to meet customers’ changing needs. Today, we provide a wide range of housing solutions and community development initiatives, working closely with residents and partners to meet local needs.
We are proud to be a 2014 UK Best Workplace, a Sunday Times best company to work for (not-for-profit) and to have achieved Best Companies accreditation – two star rating. These prestigious national awards recognise Catalyst as having outstanding levels of engagement in the workplace across a range of factors including leadership, trust, teamwork and how our employees give something back to the community. Find out more about joining Catalyst and becoming part of our award-winning team.
Find out more about us:
- Who we are (our board and leadership team)
- What we do
- How we work (our credentials, people, finances and values)
- Our strategic plan
- Our latest news
- Our annual report and accounts
- How to contact us
- We are an award-winning developer, working in a responsible and sustainable way to build new homes and communities and regenerate neighbourhoods. Find out more about our development and regeneration projects.
- We provide a wide range of rental and homeownership opportunities for people at every stage in their life.
- We aim to deliver outstanding customer service, and are always striving to improve.
- We provide a range of online services and information for our customers.
- We provide top quality neighbourhood management services, placing our customers at the heart of everything we do. Local residents play a key role in shaping and improving our services. In 2011, we gained landlord accreditation from the Tenant Participation Advisory Service (TPAS). This award recognises best practice in tenant participation.
- Working closely with local authority partners, we are also a major provider of low cost homeownership services, helping thousands of first-time buyers onto the property ladder.
- We achieved Gold in our 2016 SHIFT assessment, which benchmarks our progress in sustainability. We also won Sustainable Housing Provider of the Year and Best In Class: Offices and Operations at the 2016 Sustainable Homes SHIFT awards.
- Our flagship sustainable development, The Greenway in Hounslow, won ‘best sustainable scheme’ at the 2013 National Housing Awards and ‘best new sustainable development (under 25 homes)’ at the 2013 Sustainable Housing Awards. It was also voted ‘best small development’ by the readers of First Time Buyer magazine, won silver at the Green Apple Awards and was highly commended in three separate categories at the Sustainable City Awards.
- We work with local partners to transform the prospects of local residents and the areas where they live. Our award-winning regeneration schemes breathe new life into rundown neighbourhoods.
- Through our community development team, Catalyst Gateway, we deliver a range of projects to support and empower local communities and create sustainable neighbourhoods.
Our board and leadership team
Catalyst Housing Limited
In 2011 we joined together the different housing associations within the Catalyst group, to enable us to deliver better customer service and better value for money. Catalyst Housing Limited was established on 30 September 2011. Before this time, the parent company was Catalyst Housing Group and consisted of Catalyst Communities Housing Association London, Catalyst Communities Housing Association South East, Fortunegate Housing, and Kensington Housing Trust. Catalyst Housing Limited is a charitable housing association. Registered number 16561R Registered office: Ealing Gateway, 26-30 Uxbridge Road, Ealing, London W5 2AU Registered in England & Wales Homes and Communities Agency registered number: L0699
Catalyst Housing subsidiary companies
Vintage Care manages the Acton Care Centre, providing comfort and care for up to 125 people with advanced illnesses and dementia. Barnet Community Homes works in partnership with care provider the Fremantle Trust to provide residential care for around 350 older people in Barnet.
Catalyst by Design is our private sales arm. It has been set up to generate profit to contribute towards funding the development of affordable housing by Catalyst.
We are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.