Covid-19 service update
We understand that due to Covid-19, you may have had some changes to your employment. Whether you are looking for support with applying for jobs, career advice or help with a CV or cover letter, we have employment and skills advisers who can help you over the phone and online during these difficult times.
Our employment and skills support service is dedicated to helping our customers take the steps you need to find and sustain suitable work.
Our employment and skills advisers can support you with:
- Employment support: help with your job search, updating your CV and preparing you for interviews
- Apprenticeship support: 1-2-1 support with valuable experience in a number of areas
- Work experience: we work with our partners to arrange short-term work placements and volunteer experience, for customers who may have been out of work for a period of time
- Qualifications and training: we offer a range of free training and qualifications opportunities
- Careers information advice and guidance: our advisers are qualified to provide career advice and support for those who may be looking for a career change, have been made redundant, or just looking for a job
- One-to-one support including confidence building, interview skills, CV and job search guidance.
What makes our service unique?
We work closely with local organisations to make sure you have access to the best opportunities in your area, including work experience, training and specialist employment advice.