We work with our communities to find out what support you need on a local level, to make sure we’re helping you with the areas that are important to you.
How we can help you
Whether it’s your first time logging on, you want to brush up on your skills or you’d like to know more about how to stay safe online, we can support you to develop your digital skills so you can feel confident, safe and connected online.
We can help you with:
- Improving your knowledge of using digital devices such as computers, laptops, smartphones and tablets
- Advice on how to surf the web safely and securely
- Shopping online safely
- How to access benefits such as Universal Credit
- Setting up an email address
- Guidance on keeping in touch with family and friends online.