There are lots of ways that we can support you if you’re not quite feeling yourself. Our Advice and Wellbeing team are here to help you and can connect you to vital support services offering practical and emotional advice.
We can help you access the right advice and support if you’re:
- Worried about money, or you’re unable to top-up your gas and electricity, or buy food
- Facing unemployment or struggling to find work
- Struggling to get online or access digital services and worried about staying safe online
- Concerned about your personal safety
- Wanting to find out more about how you can connect with your local community
- Feeling socially isolated or experiencing physical or mental health issues.
How we can help you
We’ll work with you to find the best solution, using our partnerships with local, specialist services to access a range of practical and emotional support.
You’ll be assigned to a dedicated wellbeing specialist who will take the time to listen to you and understand your needs , so they can work with you to make sure you’re supported in the best way for you.
They can also signpost you to a range of internal services and external organisations who can help with:
- Employment and financial support
- Foodbank and supermarket vouchers
- Support to get online including access to training and digital devices
- Specialist advice from organisations including Mind, Refuge and many more local, specialist wellbeing charities.