We help to support and improve the communities where we are based, and provide opportunities for all.
Our community investment team, Catalyst Communities, runs and funds a wide range of projects, ranging from youth mentoring schemes to apprenticeship programmes, gardening clubs to exercise classes.
We are focused on developing the following areas:
- employment and skills
- money and benefits advice and support getting online and using digital devices
- young people and families
- building the resources, strengths and skills of neighbourhoods and communities
- support services for vulnerable persons
We offer services both at an individual and a wider neighbourhood level.
Catalyst Communities offers services throughout London and the South East, mainly focusing on the areas where Catalyst works.
Our key projects
- Do$h helps social housing tenants become more confident in, and more aware of how to take control of their finances
- Leys CDI is a partnership with local people, voluntary and community groups to help tackle poverty and improve opportunities in the community of the Leys, Oxford
For more details on any of our projects or if you would like to get involved, please contact us. A member of the Catalyst Communities team will aim to respond to your enquiry within 48 hours.