Find out where the Unity Centre is located and how you can get here.
103 Church Road
View Larger Map
Visiting by car
From the M4
- Leave the M4 at junction 2 (signposted A4N and South Circular, Chiswick)
- By nearside of Chiswick roundabout turn left (signposted The North, A406)
- Then turn left again onto A406 (North Circular) until you reach the Stonebridge junction (signposted Harrow, Wembley, Harlesden)
- At the Stonebridge junction branch left, then at traffic signals turn right onto the A404 (signposted Harlesden)
- Turn left onto Craven Park, and then left onto Church Road – A407, entering Willesden, continue on this road until you reach the Unity Centre (on your left)
From the M1
- At Staples Corner roundabout take the third exit onto the A406 (signposted Kilburn, Harrow, North Circular W)
- At Staples Corner West roundabout take the second exit, emerge onto the North Circular Road – A406 (signposted North Circular West, Wembley)
- Turn left onto Woodheyes Road, entering Willesden
- Turn right onto Bridge Road, continue forward until you get onto Hawkins Road
- Turn left onto Paulet Way, until you reach the Unity Centre (on your left)
From central London
- Take the A5 (signposted The North M1), continue on the A5 passing Kilburn High Road station, eventually turn left at set of traffic signals onto Willesden Lane (A4003)
- Continue forward onto Willesden Lane – A4003. Entering Willesden continue until you see signs for the A407.
- At mini-roundabout bear right onto High Road – A407 (signposted Wembley).
- At traffic signals turn right onto Suffolk Road. At traffic signals turn right onto Church Road – A407, continue on this road until you reach The Unity Centre (on your right)
Visiting by public transport
By tube and train
The nearest tube station is Neasden (Jubilee line). No taxi ranks. Journey from Neasden station to the centre is approximately 20 minutes on foot.
Harlesden Station: Take the Bakerloo line or Silverlink (no taxi rank). Walk straight up Acton Lane, turn right left into Greenhill Park and then left into Nicoll Road and then left into Craven Park Road. Walk straight up Church Road, access to the entrance to the centre is directly off Church Road.
Willesden Junction station: either take the or Bakerloo line to Willesden Junction (no taxi rank). Use the Old Oak Lane exit, cross the main road and the 266 bus stop will be close by on your left. Take the bus 266 towards Brent Cross shopping centre and get off at Church End Estate. Walk along Church Road, access the entrance of the centre off Church Road.
Buses close to the Unity Centre include 260, 266 and 297.