Our Summer Roadshow is back!
We’re working with some of our national, regional and local partners to help deliver a range of activities across nine of our neighbourhoods this summer.
Join us for fun filled activities, including:
- Dr Bike service offering bike inspections and repairs such as puncture repairs, replacing brake pads, wheel realignment and more
- Drop-in sessions where you can meet your Neighbourhood Customer Specialist or report a repair with our Repairs team
- Meet some of our Advice and Wellbeing team and discuss any physical, emotional or mental wellbeing support you may need
- Green space pop up activities
- A variety of arts and crafts activities
- And lots more!
All roadshows run from 11am-2pm. The activities are free and open to everyone, with refreshments included too.
We’re coming to the following areas this summer
- Russells Ride, Cheshunt, Hertfordshire EN8 8TS – Tuesday 9 August
- Westcott Park Community Centre, Acton, W3 6YP – Wednesday 10 August
- The Unity Centre, 103 Church Road, Brent, NW10 9EG – Thursday 11 August
- Astral Park Sports and Community Centre, Johnson Drive, Leighton Buzzard, LU7 4AY – Tuesday 16 August
- The Sandringham Community Hub, Sandringham Drive, Houghton Regis LU5 5UP – Wednesday 17 August
- The Barn, Nightingale Avenue, Oxford, OX4 7BU – Thursday 18 August
- Friary Park Community Centre, Joseph Avenue, London, W3 6NL – Tuesday 23 August
- The Community Shop, Havelock, 33 Hunt Road, UB2 4QB – Wednesday 24 August
- Windmill Park Community Centre, 5 Tulip Close, Southall, UB2 4UZ – Thursday 25 August
More coming soon on what’s happening at each roadshow event and how to register your interest to attend.
If you’d like to speak to a member of the team about what’s happening at any of the above roadshow events, please contact Hafi Rahman at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0300 500 6262.