The best way to make a difference in your community is to get everyone involved by starting a residents’ group.
What is a residents’ group?
This is a formal group of residents who represent the community and work together to make a difference. The group can include tenants, shared owners, leaseholders, and homeowners. These groups work with us and represent the views of their local area.
Why start a residents’ group?
There is so much you can do as a residents’ group – working together to:
- Tackle issues and find solutions
- Represent people’s views
- Maintain standards where you live
- Campaign for local issues and improvements
- Help resolve disputes and address anti-social behaviour
- Organise social events and other activities
- Create a positive working relationship with your housing association
Want to find out more? Take a look at our guide to setting up a residents’ group PDF (249 KB)