Value for money
Here’s what the national standard tells us we must do:
We must manage our resources to provide cost-effective, efficient, quality services and homes that meet your needs.
We must publish information every year to show:
- What we have spent on different housing services we are required to provide and how much we have invested in new housing
- How we have got value for money, including how we measure this
- What future improvements we expect to make, how we will budget for this and how we will get value for money for these
We must ensure you get a say in the services we deliver and the cost when they impact on the service charges we ask you to pay.
The offers – after listening to you this is what we are doing to meet this standard
- We will give you details of our expenses so that you can check you are getting value for money
- We will invest in services that matter most to you such as repairs and maintenance and tackling anti-social behaviour