do$h+: help with managing money and getting online
Our Do$h+ service provides one-to-one support with managing your money (budgeting, benefits advice) and digital training to help you use online services confidently.
Funded by the Big Lottery theme Reaching Communities, Do$h+ is a joint initiative with local community organisations and other social landlords in London.
Currently it is running in Ealing.
Our Do$h+ service provides one-to-one support to help you with:
- Benefit Checks – offering you free, confidential information advice on benefits and assisting you with claims.
- Budgeting Helping you to develop a realistic household budget – identify your ‘incomings’ and ‘outgoings’, helping you to sustain your tenancy, anticipate changes to welfare reform and adapt new money management skills.
- Maximising income – claiming appropriate benefits, looking at switching energy suppliers, tax advantages and sources of income
- Access to grants
- Getting connected online
- Creating your own email address
- Claiming online benefits including Universal Credit
- Find ways to save online
- Find something of interest online- exclusive discounts and vouchers, starting a new hobby
- Access to debt advice
- Access to other support services
For more information or to book an appointment please contact Deborah Morrison on 0300 456 2099 Monday to Friday 9am to 4pm or email: email@example.com