What are support services?
Care and specialist support for vulnerable residents to help them maintain their tenancy and keep their home.
What help is offered?
- Information on finances as well as health, educational or cultural services
- Practical assistance with grants, welfare benefit claims and appeals
- Advice and information which empowers individuals to make informed choices
- Referral to voluntary agencies or statutory services
Who can access the support?
Any Catalyst resident between the ages of 25 – 54 who is recognised as vulnerable or at risk of being vulnerable. This can include people affected by:
- Physical or mental ill health
- Learning disability
- Substance misuse or addictions
- Victims or perpetrators of anti-social behaviour or domestic violence
- Behaviour problems or hoarders
- Family instability
The resident will also need to live in the following London boroughs: Brent, Ealing, Hammersmith & Fulham, Kensington & Chelsea or Westminster.
How do I access the support?
Please call us on 0300 456 2099. You can also ask your GP, social services or any advice agency to refer.
A specialist support services officer will then contact you to discuss your needs and see whether the service is right for you.