Potters Court is a modern red-brick building specifically designed for older people. Residents will be assessed as having an extra care need but not dependent enough to need nursing care.
As well as being located in a quiet, residential corner of the Great Leys estate, the building also has spacious communal grounds and residents’ parking. Oxford city centre is three miles away and there is a bus stop nearby.
There is onsite accommodation for the care team who are available 24/7 and there is sheltered housing support cover during office hours. Outside duty hours there is an alarm call service to deal with emergencies. There is a special transport system that operates a door-drop service for a small fee.
- Hair salon, laundry room, and dial–a–ride service to a local supermarket.
- Twice monthly the council runs a bus to the local library.
- The tea group meets daily in the lounge and there are regular bingo sessions.
- The guest flat has two single beds and an en suite bathroom.
- Visit: Robin Place, Oxford OX4 7FF
- Call: 01865 748362