How can I get support with my service charge query?
Face-to-face appointments with a Service Charge Officer:
We are holding a number of October dates at our regional offices:
- Oxford Office: Fri 15 & Tue 19 March, 10am – 4pm
- Reading Office: Mon 18 & Fri 22 March, 10am – 4pm
- Brent Office: Mon 11 & Thu 21 March, 10am – 4pm
- Kensington Office: Thu 14 & Thu 21 March, 10am – 4pm
Customers can also discuss their service charge face-to-face with a Service Charge Officer by making an appointment to visit our Head Office in Ealing at any time during office hours (Monday to Friday 9am-5pm).
Evening phone appointment with a Service Charge Officer:
For those that are not available during the day we are also offering the following evenings:
- Tuesday 12 March, 6 – 8pm
- Wednesday 13 March, 6 – 8pm
- Tuesday 19 March, 6 – 8pm
- Friday 22 March, 6 – 8pm
How do I book?
Please call our customer contact centre on 0300 456 2099 Mon-Fri 8am-6pm.
Call our customer contact centre on 0300 456 2099 Mon-Fri 8am-6pm.
Face to face
Our Ealing head office is open Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm.
You can email the Home Ownership team on Homeownershipservices@chg.org.uk
You can fill out our general enquiry form here.
Find the answer online
You can also find answers to common service charge questions on our 24/7 self-serve platform, AskCatalyst.