Energy saving home visits
All home energy visits are currently suspended due to Covid-19. However, Green Doctor are offering online video advice and phone calls to customers across all our communities and neighbourhoods.
Did you know we can help you save energy in your home? And, if you save energy – you can save money too!
Apply for a home visit to get advice on how you can save energy in your home.
An energy expert can visit you in your home and offer the following:
- free installation of energy-saving devices, such as radiator reflectors. smart plugs and draft-proof tape to windows and doors
- assistance with setting your heating controls efficiently
- support to understand your energy and water bills, including help to switch your supplier if needed
- advice on fitting a water meter and how to apply for potential discounts on your water bill
- referral to other debt and health services, where appropriate
Want an energy-saving home visit?
Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire and Hertfordshire customers
Agility Eco have currently suspended home visits, due to Covid-19. Please contact Green Doctor on 0300 365 3005 or email@example.com who is offering online video advice and phone calls to customers across all our communities and neighbourhoods.
If you have any questions please contact our sustainability team on 0300 456 2099 or firstname.lastname@example.org