Energy saving home visits
All home energy visits have been cancelled due to the coronavirus outbreak. However, the Green Doctor are offering online video advice and phone calls.
Are you struggling to pay your energy bills, or suffering from a cold, draughty home? Apply for a home visit to get advice on how you can save energy in your home.
Did you know we can help you save energy in your home? and, if you save energy – you can save money too!
An energy expert can visit you in your home and offer the following:
- free installation of energy-saving devices, such as radiator reflectors. smart plugs and draft-proof tape to windows and doors
- assistance with setting your heating controls efficiently
- support to understand your energy and water bills, including help to switch your supplier if needed
- advice on fitting a water meter and how to apply for potential discounts on your water bill
- referral to other debt and health services, where appropriate
Want an energy-saving home visit?
If you have any questions please contact our sustainability team on 0300 456 2099 or firstname.lastname@example.org