Customer satisfaction surveys
How your feedback helps improve services
We continuously review and survey our services to understand your views about us, what we’re doing well and where we can improve.
Specialist customer research and insight company, The Leadership Factor (TLF) carry out all our surveys. Using an independent company allows you to be completely honest about what you think and feel about us and the services we provide.
What type of surveys are there?
The main survey we could contact you about is our anniversary survey. We call it an anniversary survey because it’s on the anniversary of the date you moved into your home with us.
It could be your one, two, five or tenth anniversary; the main thing is we’d like to hear about your experience with us over this time, including your views and ideas on how we provide services across various areas of Catalyst.
The anniversary survey takes approximately 10 minutes and asks questions such as:
– Thinking about the services you receive overall, how satisfied or dissatisfied are you with Catalyst?
– To what extent would you agree or disagree with the following statement, ‘I trust Catalyst to keep their promises’
Customer experience surveys
TLF may contact you after you’ve received a service from us to discuss your experience, this can include:
- Requesting a repair – how you felt the repair was carried out, including timescales and the quality of the repair
- Reporting anti-social behaviour (ASB) – Are you satisfied with how the report was manged and the overall outcome
- Making a complaint – Are you satisfied with how we handled the complaint and the overall outcome
- Moving into a new home with us – An opportunity for shared owners, leaseholders, and tenants to tell us about your moving-in experience in one of our new builds.
Our customer experience surveys can take approximately 5-10 minutes and asks questions such as:
– How satisfied or dissatisfied were you with the quality of the repair?
– Did Catalyst show kindness throughout the sign-up process?
How are the surveys undertaken?
All surveys undertaken by TLF are either telephone or email surveys and will take approximately 5-10 minutes of your time.
When a member of the TLF team contact you on the phone, they’ll briefly introduce themselves and explain what the survey is about, giving you the option to participate or opt-out. If you’re busy, they will offer to call you back at a time that’s convenient for you.
You can choose to remain completely anonymous in the feedback you give, and you don’t have to take part in a survey if you don’t want to. We encourage you to share your feedback, as this is your chance to tell us your views and help identify areas that need improving.
How often can I be contacted?
You’ll never get a phone call or email twice in six months, even if you have been in contact with us about different services from across Catalyst.
If you don’t want to participate in the survey, just let them know you like to opt-out when they call.
If you don’t want TLF to contact you about any of our surveys, please contact us to opt-out.
Coming soon in 2021
We’re always looking for ways to improve how we receive your feedback. In 2021 we’ll be introducing:
• New customer surveys – For customers moving into our existing stock. We’ll also be returning to all new customers after the first six months, to find out how you’ve settled in
• Planned maintenance to your home or building – Your views on how we managed any planned works, including the quality of the work
Find out more about TLF
TLF are a fully accredited Market Research Society (MRS) and treat all the information you give them in line with data protection. Find out more about how TLF will use your data.