Working with you to improve complaints
To help us learn from your experience, we’ve created a complaints experience panel. The panel consists of customers who will scrutinise complaints by reviewing closed complaints on a regular basis – challenge our performance and offer recommendations of how we can make improvements.
The panel will:
- Monitor whether our response to the complaint is fair and reasonable, and the action taken to resolve the complaint is proportionate
- Identify if there were other actions that could have been taken to offer a better positive customer experience
- Identify whether our complaints process is a positive customer experience
- Make sure that our policies and procedures are followed in handling a complaint
- Review the operational performance of the complaints team to give assurance that we are meeting our vision of earning and keeping the trust for our customers by providing a consistently positive complaints experience.