Complaints procedure for regulated products
This procedure applies to complaints received relating to the following Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) regulated products provided by Catalyst:
- Administering of Equity Loans (for loan start dates prior to 1 April 2014)
- Debt counselling
- The requirements set out below will be met in addition to those set out in our complaints policy.
- We will acknowledge your complaints in writing and post you a copy of our complaints policy
- We will send you an electronic or paper copy of our complaints policy if you request it
- We will send a copy of the Financial Ombudsman Service’s complaints policy or a link to their website if you complain to us about our regulated products
- If you remain dissatisfied with our response to your complain you have the right to refer your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service free of charge – but you must do so within six months of your initial complaints to us. If you do not refer your complaint in time, the Ombudsman will not have our permission to consider your complaint and so will only be able to do so in very limited situations.