Tenants and leaseholders
We provide a range of services and support to our tenants and leaseholders across London and the South East: from property maintenance to developing communities.
Information for tenants
- Your home features practical information on a wide range of issues to do with your home – from fire safety to how we carry out repairs.
- Your tenancy includes information about the different kinds of tenancies available, tenancy agreements, and the Government’s benefit changes.
- Your rent and other charges provides guidance on how to pay your rent or service charge.
Information for leaseholders
We provide leasehold management services to around 4,000 homes in London and the south east. For more information please visit our Leaseholders section.
Interested in renting our properties?
We provide the following renting options:
- social rented housing for people who have been referred to us by their local council
- housing let at affordable rent (80% of the market rent) on six-year, fixed-term tenancies to people referred to us by their local council
- affordable housing for key workers and professionals
- sheltered housing for older people who want support to live independently
To find out more about renting please visit the Rent a Home section.
As well as offering a range of high quality homes, we also help to support and improve the communities in which we work: