Request a repair
From Thursday 14 January, we’ll be making changes to our repairs service, by carrying out emergency and essential repairs only. This is to help protect you and our teams while maintaining an essential service.
Due to lockdown, we understand that we’re in our homes a lot more than usual. We want to make sure that you receive the repairs you need to enjoy your home, whilst keeping everyone safe.
We’ll be focusing on emergency and essential repairs. If you would like to report an emergency or essential repair, please contact us.
What is an emergency or essential repair?
- Any repair required that poses a potential danger, needed to keep you, your home and the public safe
- Investigating issues which could, or have already, caused significant damage to your home such as roof leaks, flooding, drainage, fire or structural damage
- Total or partial loss of electricity, mains water, hot water and/or heating
- Regulatory service checks such as gas boiler servicing, electrical safety checks and fire warden duties
- Fire safety works
- Security of your home including windows, doors and locks
- Communication equipment such as communal TV and aerials.
External, communal areas and essential repairs
Works to external and communal areas such as emergency ground works, and communal lighting and essential repairs will carry on, as we’re able to work while keeping risk to a minimum. To report a repair, fill out the below form.