How we measure our performance.
Our annual report
- Download our reports and accounts for year ended 31 March 2017.
- Download our reports and accounts for year ended 31 March 2016.
Value for Money
Our Value for Money (VfM) statement can be downloaded from the publications section of this website.
Our performance indicators are monitored regularly and reviewed quarterly with the board. Key performance indicators include rent arrears and collection, voids, responsive repairs, letting time and tenants’ satisfaction with overall service against targets. These indicators are managed at operating area level identifying achievement against targets, as well as the trend in performance. Financial results are controlled through comparisons to budget and monitoring compliance with lenders’ covenants.
Catalyst publishes its payment performance with contracted suppliers in line with guidance issued under the Public Contract Regulations 2015 (section r113). The information below demonstrates how we have performed in paying our contracted suppliers within 30 days:
Financial year: 2016/17
- Proportion of valid & undisputed invoices paid within 30 days in accordance with regulation 113 (based on numbers of invoices, rather than their value); 100%
- Interest accrued due as a result of non-payment within 30 days; 0%
- Interest actually paid on late payments; £732.21