Catalyst and Aldwyck
Catalyst is currently in talks with Aldwyck Housing Group about bringing our two organisations together.
The proposed merger would create a housing provider with over 30,000 homes across London and the Home Counties.
Bringing the two organisations together would deliver a shared vision of exceptional customer service and building more much-needed homes.
If the merger goes ahead, Aldwyck will join the Catalyst Group in April 2019, and then merge fully at a later date.
Aims of the proposed merger
- To provide a better service for customers
- To build more homes. The new organisation would aim to build 1,300 homes of all tenures each year from 2022, of which at least 70% would be affordable.
- To strengthen both organisations’ commitment to supported housing and supporting the most vulnerable in our society
- To take full advantage of sites available within the Oxford – Cambridge corridor
- To attract, retain and develop the best talent and foster a customer-focused culture
- To realise long-term efficiencies from bringing the two organisations together
Please visit the Catalyst and Aldwyck – more detail page for more information on how the two organisation would work together.
If the boards decide to go ahead with the merger, Aldwyck will join the Catalyst Group in April 2019, and merge fully at a later date.
Please visit the Catalyst and Aldwyck – information for customers page for an overview on how the merger will affect customers.
If you have any further questions, or would like to share any thoughts about this, please contact us.
Please go to the media centre for further details.