I’m seeing groups of people gathered in my neighbourhood and breaking the social distancing rule, what should I do?

In order to stop the spread of the virus and to keep everyone safe, the government has enforced a two metre distance between people. If you see somebody in your neighbourhood breaking this rule, you can call the police on the non-urgent number of 101.