I normally pay my rent and service charge at a pay point in a local shop, but I can’t do this at the moment as I’m self-isolating or the shop isn’t open. How can I pay?
We understand it might not be possible for you to pay us how you normally would, however, there are several ways you can pay.
We understand daily life may be different at the moment, but it’s important you continue to pay your rent each month. If you’re having trouble paying, please contact us as soon as possible so we can help.
Ways to pay
Paying by Direct Debit
- You can set up a Direct Debit to come out of your account on the 1st or 15th day of the month
- To set this up, simply call us on 0300 456 2099 if your home is in London or 0300 500 6262 if your home is in the Home Counties. Alternatively you can email email@example.com and provide us with your bank account details
- If you need to change the amount you’re paying on a Direct Debit you’ve already set up, please contact your Income Specialist.
Paying by Standing Order
- You’ll need to set up your Standing Order, or changes to one you’ve already set up, directly with your bank
- You can do this by calling your bank, using online banking or on your bank’s mobile app.
Paying with your debit or credit card
- If you prefer to pay your rent or service charge with your debit or credit card each month, please call 0300 456 2099 if your home is in London or 0300 500 6262 if your home is in the Home Counties .
Our phone lines are open Monday to Friday between 9am and 5pm.
Due to the current coronavirus situation, it may take us a little longer than normal to answer your call. Thank you for your patience.