Home insurance

We insure the building you live in. This protects the structure of your home against major accidents or disasters.

Under the terms of your lease it is usually our responsibility to insure the building you live in. The insurance is in place to cover costs in the event of major accidents to the structure of your home.

This means that the outer walls, roof and communal areas will be covered if there is a fire, storm, flood, leak or gas explosion.

The cost of your buildings insurance is based on the rebuild value of your home and is paid through your service charges.

If you would like a copy of your certificate of cover or more information about the building insurance provided please contact us.

Contents insurance

As a homeowner you are responsible for insuring your personal belongings and your home contents (carpets, furnishings, white and electrical goods).

We offer all our residents a competitively priced home contents insurance policy through Avia.

For further information please contact us and ask for a Protect Your Home leaflet.