On 28 November, the government announced that they will be introducing new Covid-19 rules because of the Omicron variant. The advice doesn’t affect our services so these will continue as normal.
We continue to follow government advice on Coronavirus (Covid-19) and are regularly reviewing our services to you.
We want to let you know that the safety and wellbeing of all our customers and colleagues remains a priority.
We will continue to:
- Wear masks and protective clothing on repairs appointments and will continue cleaning the work areas after these visits
- Continue to socially distance, where possible, when we’re in your home for a repair or appointment and wear a mask (unless exempt) if you request we do so.
- Undertake communal cleaning with additional sanitising to high touch point areas
- Make sure that colleagues wear face masks and actively encourage customers to wear face masks and social distance in all independent living communal areas
- Work with our customers and adapt our community services based on need
- Provide all colleagues with masks and face coverings.
You can continue to get the most recent information on our services and any changes we are making on our website.
We’re here for you
Our communities have faced many and varied challenges over the last few months. Whether you feel you need financial support, advice on employment or you just need to speak to someone from our dedicated Advice and Wellbeing team – we’re here for you.
Our useful information page also gives details of organisations and services available to support you.